Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Facemask IS a Tribute To Erk Russell, Brandon Pledger Was Right All Along, Here is The Proof!!



So it seems that I was right all along, Nike released the threads for the game against Boise State and it looks like there is blood dripping from face mask directly below the stripe.
Now I don't want to cause a ruckus but I was suspended from Bleacher Report because of this and I had a Twit fight with Anthony Dasher. I just want my name to be cleared, I don't want people to think that I made up the info that I received.
If I could just get 20 new followers on twitter over this that would be reason enough to write this. Please let's make this a positive thing for the uniform again and let's embrace the tribute to Erk Russell's bloody forehead.
Follow me @BrandonPledger , Sports-at-work, CollegeFootballFreaks, and Hedges to Hardwood in the near future.