Monday, August 29, 2011
So it seems that I was right all along, Nike released the threads for the game against Boise State and it looks like there is blood dripping from face mask directly below the stripe.
Now I don't want to cause a ruckus but I was suspended from Bleacher Report because of this and I had a Twit fight with Anthony Dasher. I just want my name to be cleared, I don't want people to think that I made up the info that I received.
If I could just get 20 new followers on twitter over this that would be reason enough to write this. Please let's make this a positive thing for the uniform again and let's embrace the tribute to Erk Russell's bloody forehead.
Follow me @BrandonPledger , Sports-at-work, CollegeFootballFreaks, and Hedges to Hardwood in the near future.
Brandon Pledger's Preseason Top 25 College Football Teams and Another Great 2011 College Football Season Preview Video
This is how I feel the top 25 should sit right now. I opened up the comments to anonymous commenters. If we can keep it moderately clean I will keep it that way.
25. West Virginia
10. Boise State will lose one game this year.
9. Boise State won't make it to the National Championship.
8. UGA is exactly as advertised by the coaches, "ready".
7. Boise State will have to rely on a kicker to win a game.
6. Kellen Moore will resemble Kyle Zabransky from 2005.
5. Idaho becomes it's own country.
4. The Broncos relocate to a state where they can actually recruit.
3. The Broncos face Colin Kaepernick again. (Not really, but I'm sure it is still a fear.)
2. The Broncos hopes of an NCAA title end week one.
1. The Dawgs will crush Boise State 48-13, again.
When I saw this video I was floored by the quality, and then I was amazed at the tremendous job this guy did being fair to both sides. Great job!!!